New Years Goals

My, my I've come up with some wonderful ideas for this coming year! I've finally opened my ETSY shop ( www.jackaruu.etsy.com)and will start working on some projects for my business! I've decided to focus on a few toys and also some bags. Tonight Chels is coming over to help design my new logo for my line!! I'm so excited about that! I've also decided to try and complete one personal (not related to the business) project a week.

I was inspired by A Marvelous Trousseau . This woman is going to make one outfit a week for the year!! Wow, most of my person projects are going to be pretty small! Anyways so here is my first personal project of the new year, a cute cropped cardigan! I started it on January 2nd and finished it up late last night!



It's from a pattern found here . I changed the bottom stitch from a sheel to a puff and like it a lot better, also the puff stitch is much faster!

0 comments: