A Break ....




I've been slacking BIG TIME! I'm finding some of the things i am doing to be rather difficult, or just boring, so I'v stopped doing things..... almost! Yesterday i made a neckwarmer/collar. It was a rectangle so required little brainpower or creativity! I'm really struggling with my crochet sculpture, but finally think i have found the answer! Nothing has been able to make it rock hard, so I am going to turn to resin! Like the kind used to coat a table..... this could get messy! I feel like I need to figure out what I have going on and stop half of my projects .... but which ones to focs on are the problem! I know I should finish the baby blanket (it was supposed to be an xmas present!!) and I should finish some more toys for my shop. Today my "Art of Resin Jewelry" book came in the mail and now I want to abandon everything to try jewelry making........ sadly none of the supplies I need seem to be available in Victoria! So I must put that on the back burner and just sketch my ideas for now! We'll see what happens tomorrow.

0 comments: