Some Things Done, Some About to Begin!


I have a lot of projects I want to make for the upcoming UK trip. I'd love a sleep mask, a passport cover, and a large stylis htravel bag. I already have the fabric for the bag, now just need to work on a pattern! I have competed a few projects this week as well! Here are photos of my latest crochet sculpture! It's also a working light! I've submitted three pieces to the gallery and hope that I'll get at least one crochet piece in there. My friend had her baby early, so I have to get going on her baby shower gifts. I also have a few birthdays coming up in April. My mom's gift is something that I started last year, intended for her previous birthday! I hope I can get it done in time! On another note poor Jack and I are sick again. Jackson is not napping or sleeping well. In fact we've been sleeping with him at night, otherwise he wakes up every hour screaming. *sigh* I don't think I'm going to get much one today!

0 comments: