Baking

I've been doing a bit of baking. Just finihsed up at large batch of wee gingerbread men! Their faces are a bit crazy, but i am sure they'll taste good. Also i tried some embroidery for the first time. I used the blanket stitch to attach some circles to a dress, though I am not happy with how it turned out. I read that you are supposed to seperate the thread into 2 ply instead of 4 ply, but when i tried to sew with the 2 ly, it kept pulling apart and breaking! The 4 ply was too thick so for now i al giving up and going to re-sew the circles with my machine...... what a waste of time! Well, I suppose it was some sort of learning experience. Not too much going on otherwise, just a couple baby blankets and oh i crochet a toque for myself, which reminds me i need to put the tassles on the ties ......... it's a very cute earflap black basket weave pattern i made up!

0 comments: