Mooooo!

Here is my barn and animal set that I finished for a swap! The barn is actually a bag to hold all the animals. It's my design, but not my idea. The woman who I was making it for picked it from another etsy shop. The cow actually turned out okay! However the goat is another story ...... i thought he looked pretty good until my husband asked if it was a rat!!! Do you think it looks like a rat?






Here is my barn and animal set that I finished for a swap! The cow actually turned out okay! However the goat is another story ...... i thought he looked pretty good until my husband asked if it was a rat!!! Do you think it looks like a rat?

3 comments:

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?
i hope you will add me or visit at my blogs.
i have added you on my blogs and i hope you will add me also on your blogroll.

http://rohit-fashion.blogspot.com/

http://fashionclutch.blogspot.com
bye
take care
see you
i hope you will in touch