The Results






So I got a lot done when Jackson was in daycare! I finished a daiper bag, the swirl baby blanket and cut out a cape pattern for myself! I decided to put piping on the bag and it turned out fantastic, though it was harder than I thought! Here are photos of the bag and blanket! Also I'm doing two more projects for the baby shower, one which is cuper cute!! ack had a great day at daycare and was a little angel the next day! He's doing pretty well today aslo! I decided to sign up for another swap .... it's a smaller swap than the bird swap i did. It a rockabilly theme .... so excited about it! I am still waiting on my package from the bird swap! Oh I got all my cards from the ATC ABC swap and will have to post soon! OK off to crochet some more!

1 comments:

those are fantastic projects!! nicely done! I love the style of the bag and the pattern is really fun. LindaMOM