New Art Endeavors!

In the begining of March I am going, with Jackson, to meet a fantastic artist! He has a studio downtown for his crochet and knotted sculptures! We are going down to check out his work and talk about the worl of fiber art! i have to finish some peices and take photos so i can show him my work .... if he wants to see it! Mostly though we are going to check out his stuff! I'm really looking forward to it. here is his site:

http://members.shaw.ca/daleandjohn/01.D.html

My new fabric came a few days ago ..... Retro Rocket Rascals! I am thinking of making a quilt of jack's new bed, but am nervous as i've never quilted before!! My grandmother and aunt bot quilt so maybe they will have some advice. I already got some great advice from the ladies at knitting last night!





0 comments: